Wednesday 10 July 2013

Floral College Style

Floral Connie Cao

224 floral update28 floral update85 floral update9 floral update 
Ah, uni. Being a uni student sure has it’s perks and drawbacks. First, I am barely even on campus given that my degree Commerce/Law has minimum contact hours. Despite all the self-learning that has to happen behind the scenes (cue about 100 pages+ of law readings we are prescribed to decode and summarise every single week), it’s really not all that bad given I live almost an hour from campus. I’d rather not make that trip every day. Then there’s the yearly 4 months+ worth of weeks off that aren’t so bad either. And then there’s exams. The crazy stupid anti-love of about a month of hair pulling destined to make me disappear off my blog twice yearly in early June and late October. The explanation of where I have been for the past few weeks. Well I’m glad that’s over!
During SWOTVAC, whenever I’m not in the mood to study, I sit in my studio and make headpieces. By the end of it all, I had quite a collection of flowery goodness waiting to be shot and listed. So that is exactly what I did yesterday. I shot over a thousand photos and edited more than 200 of them late last night. It was so good to finally spend time doing things that I love and I was so happy to have been able to complete my goal of shooting and listing every single new creation I had sitting in my studio so far that I almost forgot to go to bed!
So here’s a peek of what’s new and in store now. A lot of one of a kind statement flower crown headbands, some birds to pin into your hair dos and a few wedding inspired bridal crowns as well. Shop the entire update for blue prom dressesView more ....

 Out on the range

picnic1picnic4

(Brandy Melville Vittoria tank, Lover shorts and jacket, Isabel Marant Caleen boots, Ray-ban Outsiders Oversized Wayfarer sunglasses, Alexander Wang Pelican sling bag)

A taco salad/strawberry/coconut water picnic and apparently near yoga session wearing a new favorite tank from Brandy Melville. Something that I’m perhaps overly into right now is things with laser cutouts brushing their hems and if I can integrate that all into a tank and shorts set, even better. It’s all very specific. View more ...


COLLAGE
IMG_1140 Kopie
IMG_1134-2
 hey guys!
i am finally feeling better, yay! probably because winter seems to be back?
that moment when i finally decided to hide all my winter gear in the back of my closet, it started getting chilly again...
anyway, can we talk about vintage wedding dresses or the rad-acity (haha, i love making up my own words) of these leggings?
and no matter how hot the weather is gonna be, this leather jacket is staying in the front row of my summer wardrobe. no matter what.
it is kinda like wine. just gets better every after wear. AHHH

No comments:

Post a Comment